If you are interested in any of our job opportunities abroad or locally within South Africa please fill in the below form to register as a job seeker on our database:
Please note that this only the first step in the registration process. In order to complete your registration and to enable us to start marketing you for positions both locally and abroad you will be required to submit all the necessary supporting documents.
NB: You will only be contacted to complete your agency registration provided you fit the minimum selection and other qualifying criteria as specified by our clients.
Document Checklist for all Job Applications
- Full Curriculum Vitae in Word format with a passport type colour jpeg, head and shoulder photograph on front page –(females’ shoulders should be covered and candidates should wear work attire). (Please put the most recent work experience first and ensure that you account for all gaps and that the CV is up-to-date and follow the CV format guidelines as closely as possible). The reason we require your CV in Word format is to protect your confidential private information. Your full contact details is only shared with prospective employers upon request and with your express permission.
- Copies of all qualifications – Diploma/Degree copies including university transcripts, TEFL, SACE registration if from SA. NB: Matric/Senior Certificates + university results are also required for formal job applications.
- Two written references of former employers (contactable) on school letterhead (Include email addresses for referees on your CV and state whether we can contact them).
The references must be from former HOD or principals and not colleagues.
- Copy of your most recent police clearance (less than 6 months old).
- Copy of your passport with the address page and photo visible.
- Copy of your current resident status/work visa if applicable.
NB! We regret that we cannot put candidates forward for interviews if the CVs are not in the correct format and we don’t have all the documents as stated above.
Apart from the CV in Word format and the jpeg photo, kindly send (upon request) all other supporting documents in PDF format and make sure it is easy to read and that the files are not too large so that they can be sent in a single file to prospective employers.
NB!! – Please note – ALL documents are required in English for visa processing. Qualifications need to be attested by the relevant authorities in the country from where you obtained your qualifications.